[Magdalen] Specs advice?

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 02:36:29 UTC 2018

I get regular checkups twice a year at a practice owned by an
Ophthalmologist, but with several Optometrists associated. Since I am also
diabetic there are reasons to check for medical issues such as glaucoma and
retinopathy. Neither of these is currently an issue TBTG. However, I have
developed a cataract in my left eye which is becoming quite annoying. The
optometrist who I see once year, a very nice Iranian woman, did a new
refraction for me recently to achieve the best possible relief and then
told me not to get the Rx filled. I was promptly set up for a consultation
with the Ophthalmologist (whom I otherwise wouldn't have seen for several
months yet) which will happen later this week. He does the surgeries
himself and I am pretty convinced that I need to have it done for the one
eye. The difference between the vision in my two eyes is dramatic.

--

Christopher Hart