[Magdalen] Upcoming trip

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 01:44:37 UTC 2018

The weekend in the middle of General Convention has been a traditional time
for listmeets as it is the time that the largest number of visitors are
likely to be present and also when those more involved may have a little
free time. This year the Sunday morning worship time is free form, as in
worship where you please. The big convention eucharist will, I presume be
the one on Saturday evening before the Diocese of Texas event. Perhaps
there will be a local church in the relative vicinity of the convention
center that several of us could attend together and then have a light
repast afterwards. Just a thought.

--

Christopher Hart