[Magdalen] Eagle Scout!

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 11:39:24 UTC 2018

Rejoicing with Ryan, his Grandma, and his entire family.  I closely
followed the boys progress in their early days, weeks, and months.  And,
even now, when you post about them, Grace.  Alleluia!

And, congratulations to Ryan!!  You go, Guy!
Ginga Wilder

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>