[Magdalen] Follow-up, as it were.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 2 14:36:45 UTC 2018

I got word this morning that Bob Ringwald was back amongst the digitally active, and actually had a nice phone conversation with him.  Please send a few prayers aloft for him.

The great point is that we had a wonderful conversation, and he hopes to be back amongst the piano jazz masters once again!

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"Because that's the kind of guy, I'm." -- C Reiner, "Your Show of Shows", skit: "From Here to Obscurity".