[Magdalen] my mother taught me

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 17:28:44 UTC 2018

Have closely followed the GA governors race. The dual role of the Republican candidate and his past actions regarding voter suppression are immoral.

I'm still wondering if my vote counted as TX was using a similar approach with documents this year.  After showing my TX license which was swiped, I gained entrance to the sign in area. When asked to sign in I discovered that 2 names were listed and I was asked if I had ID for both. No. One was my driver's license which does not use periods so my name (legal ) was listed as K Lynn Ronkainen...BUT they were comparing it to my (remember the will not be used as ID days?) SS Card name : K. Lynn Ronkainen. I initialed that I was both, got my code to vote on the machine and voted. BUT my code was duly recorded with my signature , all on loose sheets of copy paper,  so I have no idea if they could or did go back and void it. I always bring my official voter registration that is mailed out from the state each year but no one ever wants to see that and it is not allowed as proof even with my license.

On Nov 7, 2018, at 10:42 AM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

I should have stuck a Ted Cruz doll with a few pins.
But that would be wrong.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea Nissan Maxima culpa.