[Magdalen] Thousand Oaks

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Thu Nov 8 16:23:25 UTC 2018

Karen Handel has conceded to Lucy McBath in the GA 6th District.  Lucy campaigned around sensible gun control.

Lucy became involved after her son was murdered in Florida in 2012 by a man who didn’t like the music playing in his car.

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net