[Magdalen] Allan/Camille; was Thousand Oaks, Safety, Etc.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 20:40:59 UTC 2018

Thanks for doing this Mike!
Lynn

On Nov 9, 2018, at 2:22 PM, cady soukup <cadyasoukup at gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you Mike -

Remembering a business trip to Camarillo way back (1995?) when Allan
and Camille hosted me at their house in Thousand Oaks for (Japanese)
persimmon bread from their backyard tree, and at a wonderful
hole-in-the-wall sushi restaurant. Truly gracious, interesting, kind,
wonderful people.

Unfortunately, that was long enough ago that I no longer have any of
the contact information for them that I had then.

May they be safe!

Cady