[Magdalen] Test with iPhone

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Nov 10 01:19:37 UTC 2018

>>>Allan,
I, too, am most grateful to Mike for persisting in trying to connect with
you.  I am also thankful you and Camille are ok.  Between the shootings and
the fires, added to your need for dialysis, this time must be very
stressful for you.  I am praying for you in South Carolina.
Blessings,
Ginga<<<

I can attest that both Allan and Camille had what we might expect to be a "characteristic lilt" in their voices (correct me, Allan, if I'm wrong!), so I'd say they're handling the stress as well as can be, but certainly with a hearty dose of Good Will.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"Because that's the kind of guy, I'm." -- C Reiner, "Your Show of Shows", skit: "From Here to Obscurity".