[Magdalen] Samuel Seabury bio I mentioned.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 16 03:29:21 UTC 2018

*Samuel Seabury: A Study in the High Church Tradition*, Bruce E Steiner, Ohio Univ Press (the "other OUP", I suppose!), 1971.

I read it nearly 20 years ago, and recall that it was top-notch.  Quite a few affordable copies (condition notwithstanding) at both Amazon and Abebooks.com.

I plan on re-reading it soon.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"Because that's the kind of guy, I'm." -- C Reiner, "Your Show of Shows", skit: "From Here to Obscurity".