[Magdalen] Smoke.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 18:42:26 UTC 2018

I've heard on the teevee that the smoke has made it as far as Chicago, due
to air currents and the jet stream. My brother, who lives in Berkeley, said
the other night that the air quality is several degrees below "Awful" and
that people are going about with masks on as they do in China. My heart
hurts for everyone. If I were there I would be taking in elder refugees, I
expect, and helping out wherever I could....I still have my nursing
license, and if I couldn't use it, I'd be at a kitchen somewhere. I wield a
mean spoon!