[Magdalen] List quiet?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 23:22:55 UTC 2018

My daughter put the photos from my phone into icloud the other day, and I
haven't been able to figure out what to do with them.  I just saw that
there are instructions for getting them from there to a PC, so I guess I
can do that. But I still have to figure out how to delete a bunch of them
from my phone without having do do one at a time.