[Magdalen] List quiet?

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 01:39:15 UTC 2018

I’ve been quiet,  I guess.  Life has been brisk, busy with Stuff.  Last weekend we had our Diocesan Synod wherein we largely considered Canon XXI on Marriage in triad groups and larger groups.  Taking the pulse of those present, you might say.

I am pleased to report that I was elected to General Synod 2019 in Vancouver where the changes to the Canon regarding Same-Sex marriage will have the second reading.

Marion, a pilgrim

Sent from Mail for Windows 10