[Magdalen] List quiet?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 15:50:37 UTC 2018

It would have been rakes so they could rake the forest floors "like they do
in Finland". /S (that's a mega-snark, in case anyone wonders)

Please pray for my brother, stubbornly refusing to leave Berkeley, where he
describes the air as "several steps below AWFUL,"  because "it would be
such a hassle with dog, etc," He has asthma and described tightness in his
chest. Our other brother wants him to come to Montana, where the air is
currently pure, for the duration.