[Magdalen] how I hate this weather

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 17:07:32 UTC 2018

We cranked up our gravity-fed pellet stove about a week ago. It heats
things pretty darn well because of the configuration of the house. The oil
furnace is there for backup and we've managed to decrease our petro bill by
about 2/3 , and the pellets still don't take up the difference, so we come
out a good deal better off. Yay us!

It is gloomy and gray here, the usual winter weather. We put up our bird
feeders and are laughing at the finches fighting each other. The smaller,
the feistier.