[Magdalen] how I hate this weather

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 12:33:03 UTC 2018

The staff is helpful not because they're kind but because it's in the
store's (and insurer's) best interest to keep shoppers safe from injury. So
don't ask for help. Expect it.
The store's watching you on camera. And they use those tapes both for
training and reprimanding inattentive employees.
-M, who had close friends whose kids worked and suffered in retail, which
seems to be a peculiar kind of hell