[Magdalen] Eleanor Braun, RIP

Rick Mashburn ricklmashburn at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 04:39:02 UTC 2018

I got a private message on Facebook from a mutual friend in Houston. Her
death makes me very sad but I celebrate our friendship. We met at several
listmeets but while she was here in SA in 2006, she wanted to have a high
church worship experience. (She was in Dio. of VA at the time.) So, we went
to St. Paul's and that's been my home parish ever since! I'm so grateful to
get for that request!

May she rest in peace and rise in glory!

Peace, Rick
San Antonio