[Magdalen] Cat prayer

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 15:50:47 UTC 2018

Dear friends, please spare a quick prayer for our sweet little cat Hermès,
suffering from constipation.

We took her to the vet on Friday (as she wasn't eating), and she was
x-rayed, diagnosed, and given some meds, which we've been administering per
instructions.

We hoped she would have relief by last evening, but nothing yet. Perhaps
today; otherwise we may be needing to visit the vet again for the usual
definite solution to clear things up.

She's eating, and drinking water, which is good, too, and can jump and
cuddle normally; she isn't hiding. May she have a satisfying moment today;
perhaps the meds are taking a while to have full effect.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA