[Magdalen] The organist problem...

Sheila Ketler debbiedimond52 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 11:37:28 UTC 2018

Greetings everyone
Just a little update... One of the two organists who work at the church
that fired me phoned me yesterday. She wanted me to know this was not
anything to do with her that she didn't know about it until afterwards. So
we chatted a bit (I have known her since I began playing we shared a job
together... not well but we did.) I asked her if she had a contract - she
does not and never has had so the priest advising contract was not the
truth.
So then I called the other fellow who works there asked if he had been
contracted no he never had a contract so again the priest did not tell me
the truth when he inferred that. Paul asked if I could be a supply organist
there the priest refused. However I told him that it was lovely of him to
think of me but I would never ever play there again even if I was asked. We
are done.
Now looking for something else hoping something may come along but if it
doesn't then I have to just be contented never playing again...

Please offer some prayers that this sense of devastation ends. I feel as if
I am not wanted on the voyage by anyone...

Sheila