[Magdalen] Quick prayers needed

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 20:00:43 UTC 2018

I ask your prayers for Tommy, who is taking his first crack at the PSAT on
Wednesday and is extremely nervous about it.

Tommy is 16 and has been homeschooled for most, if not all of his life. He
is also one of the most scary-brilliant people I know, of any age. He can
hold his own in a conversation with just about anyone of any age and is
delightfully personable. I have no idea what his IQ is, but my guess is
he's off the charts. But he's really terrified about this, for some
reason.I personally think he'll kick @$$ on it, but I'm also aware that
some really brilliant people don't test well, so there's that. Prayers for
peace and calm for him and for his parents Melody and Dan would be
appreciated.

Jay