[Magdalen] Bad news and prayers

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 01:21:56 UTC 2018

Thanks, Jay.  I send you prayers and e-hugs often when the going gets tough at your end, though I don’t say so as often as I should – oh how I am haunted by the things left undone!  I think we all are cheered to know that we are buoyed by friends in darker times.  And, I say, thank God for God!  How do people manage without Him to hold us tight?!

Marion, a pilgrim

Sent from Mail for Windows 10