[Magdalen] Bernstein’s “Mass”

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 23:58:28 UTC 2018

Thanks for the lovely description, Grace.  Apropos the best seats, I could
never work out why front stalls used to be more expensive- after all, you
got a crick in your neck through having to look up all the time. Wasn’t
until much later I realised those were the seats for being *seen* in !

--
Sent from MetroMail