[Magdalen] Prayers for my church

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Oct 17 19:51:54 UTC 2018

There are, I think, no less than five (Carpatho)-Russian overlapping jurisdictions here in NE Pennsylvania.
There's also a self-proclaimed jurisdiction in the mountain area  just to my south.  I don't know
where that bishop got his credentials, but he somehow
went from bishop to archbishop last year.

Maybe you should all move to NE PA!

David S.