[Magdalen] St. Joseph statue?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 13:44:01 UTC 2018

I know what they're for; I was wondering where the custom got started.

Poor St. Anthony!  Not only does he have to find everyone's lost things,
but he also has to risk getting peed on!

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*