[Magdalen] This is NOT a Toaster!

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 21:48:56 UTC 2018

I met Michael Barone the last time the AGO national convention was in
Chicago.  At our church,  I had to bar the door to him and other latecomers
when Alexander Fiseisky had started his concert.  Michael was as
interesting and good-natured as he sounds on Pipedreams... we had a good
chat before the first piece was done and I was able to let the late crowd
in.