[Magdalen] Fwd: [Unfolding Light] — Not safe

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Oct 29 16:34:16 UTC 2018

Not long ago (minutes, actually), reporter and writer Howard Fineman repeated his thoughts from the last couple days.  He grew up in Squirrel Hill, he was bar mitzvah'd at Tree of Life, his parents taught in the very rooms where the murders happened.  Other promiment newsfolk have similar stories.  National news can, sometimes, bring it all down to very simple brass tacks.

It's got me to dig out many of my Jewish works of devotion and literature.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.