[Magdalen] Yad Vashem

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 02:19:32 UTC 2018

Thank you! I will look for this.

Just thinking about how much I enjoy driving through the neighborhoods to
our west on a Saturday. It really is the heart of Jewish Chicago, judging
by the many Orthodox Jewish families walking to/from synagogues. And there
are very many synagogues. Some that look like old neighborhood schools and
others that look like significant works of famed architects. And between
Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, many Jewish men doing tashlich (sp?), the
casting off of sins as bread on living waters. Mostly into the North
Channel, a Chicago River tributary.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA