[Magdalen] Aretha Franklin funeral...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 16:26:57 UTC 2018

Watching funeral here - it is on all 3 of the major networks.
Lynn

On Sep 1, 2018, at 11:03 AM, ME Michaud <michaudme at gmail.com> wrote:

St. Francis (whose body lies in a gold casket) might agree with you
but I think Jesus might not.

I, of course, am watching the McCain funeral
and chuckling at seeing it pre-empted for a scheduled football game.
-M, hoping you all heard or will hear his daughter's eulogy