[Magdalen] Trump and nuclear war

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 16:04:28 UTC 2018

Pence is a darkly menacing and silent presence, like a lizard, inscrutable, biding his time.  Whether he would take such a risk as the Op-Ed I can’t say, but I’m sure he is up to no good behind his inscrutable mask.  Being V-P has usually meant obscurity, a bit part, but he has wrapped himself in that obscurity for his own ends.

Marion, a pilgrim

Sent from Mail for Windows 10