[Magdalen] Trump and nuclear war

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 6 17:48:13 UTC 2018

On 06/09/2018 17:04, Marion Thompson wrote:
> Pence is a darkly menacing and silent presence, like a lizard, inscrutable, biding his time.  Whether he would take such a risk as the Op-Ed I can’t say, but I’m sure he is up to no good behind his inscrutable mask.  Being V-P has usually meant obscurity, a bit part, but he has wrapped himself in that obscurity for his own ends.

Additionally Trump can't sack him like he could any other member of his
administration. He would have to be impeached and it would be unwise for
DJT to isolate him as that would provide Pence with more opportunity to
scheme in the shadows. Part of that scheming could be to get half of the
cabinet, the House Speaker and the President pro tempore of the Senate
to come behind a declaration that DJT is unfit to carry out the duties
of President and to remove him that way.

Roger