[Magdalen] anomanous

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 12:53:29 UTC 2018

May I smile?

On Sep 8, 2018, at 7:01 AM, ME Michaud <michaudme at gmail.com> wrote:

Just the other day I asked the gf to let me know if she noticed me
mis-cuing.
I've begun to ask "what?" more often than I'd like,
but (truth to tell) she's always had a soft voice.
And I know miscueing is the real indicator of hearing loss.
As in when you say tomato and I hear lumbago.

I explained that, if I'm going to need a hearing aid,
I'd rather start early than wait until I'm used to the silence.
Because that makes the adjustment more difficult.

So imagine my distress when I thought I heard the President say
anomanous.
My head shot up. I stared at the television.
And then he said it again.
Like that cute little Sesame Street song: manamana.
-M

"We have seen your Great White Hope,
and we are not impressed."