[Magdalen] Reunion blues

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 15:15:31 UTC 2018

My dear partner read my pro/con notes about thoughts I've had about making
the trip, and he said it's clear I should not go next weekend.

Which hasn't helped my emotional wrangling about it. I do this before any
optional trip for an event, especially one that's a bit over-hyped.

Secondarily, I wish rental cars were cheaper, but it's still sort of the
high season.

So if I go anyway, I'll be giving in to the "shoulds." The struggle
continues...to make the desire somehow match the wisdom and duty of going.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA