[Magdalen] ObAng, - Re: The Carnival of Swing, May 29, 1938.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Sep 10 01:24:07 UTC 2018

>>>I remember my parents had a 45 rpm record of Bunny Berigan's "I Can't Get
Started" which I played many, many times. It was long before I really got
into jazz, but there was something about that tune. I wonder what ever
happened to that old 45. Maybe my brother has it.<<<

I'm blest with a near-mint 12" RCA Victor 78.  I'll digitise it soon and send it to you.  (It must be the same track, or nearly so.)

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"Because that's the kind of guy, I'm." -- C Reiner, "Your Show of Shows", skit: "From Here to Obscurity".