[Magdalen] Florence?

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 21:19:33 UTC 2018

I will be driving to Atlanta tomorrow (2 day drive) and flying out Thursday
evening to London,
Would be nice to have good flying weather.

2 days singing in Brighton, then flying to Gdansk to teach at Camp Fasola,
Europe (This will be the 4th camp, done in even # years; I've been lucky to
do all of them)  https://campfasola.org/europe-camp/   . Then a bus to
Warsaw to sing at the Poland Sacred Harp convention.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles

http//:pdanbrittain.com  Or  at Sheet Music Plus
http://tinyurl.com/yb9fl39r