[Magdalen] Firing...

Sheila Ketler debbiedimond52 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 11:55:47 UTC 2018

Hi everyone
Just to let all of you know yesterday I was removed from my position as
organist at the church where I had spent 2 and a half years. This was
unexpected... no idea of the real reason behind it. The priest was there
one year in August and after that he could go in and change whatever. The
other two organists (one of whom is currently employed at an Anglican
parish making good good money...) are both contracted and I was not. This
was my error but I didn't think I needed a contract, well I was wrong.
As if was unexpected I am still really upset and of course the extra money
I earned is gone. They advised I could play Sunday and I said no I will not
play here again we're done ...
No idea what I should do now... and I am avoiding church altogether for the
time being.

Sheila