[Magdalen] How are people post-Florence

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 23:49:09 UTC 2018

Thank you so much, Roger.  Summerville and the communities in the low
country of SC fared very well.  We were on pins and needles with forecasts
changing hourly for 4 days, but Charleston County down the coast from
Georgetown and inland from there missed the bullet.  A bit of survivors
guilt.  The communities near the North Carolina coast - Myrtle Beach,
Conway got a wallop...our priest in charge grew up in Conway and has seen
photos showing that his childhood home is demolished.  So sad.

Wilmington, Newbern, Jacksonville and other towns in North Carolina got
wind and flooding.  Inland NC towns of Lumberton, Fayetteville, etc.
flooded badly...great devastation.  The WORST OF IT TODAY is that the water
that was pushed inland by the storms into the rivers will begin returning
to its source tomorrow and the coast will be flooded again...badly.
Enormous loss of property and last I heard well over 30 people had died.
(I have been offline today...traveling to the mountains of NC for some R&R
with my husband.

Please continue to pray.

Roger I see that you are following Good Shepherd on Facebook...I love that
because I keep both the FB and Website pages.  I keep wanting to give you a
shout out but that wouldn't be professional.  LOL!

Ginga