[Magdalen] My Mom is 90 today.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Sep 21 08:52:57 UTC 2018

I was supposed to be there, even had the hotel reservation, with brotherly help for two of the nights.  But under my current circumstances, I couldn't justify spending any money on the trip, no matter what.

My brother, I wanna say "surprisingly" but maybe not considering his advanced age, understands, and even understands I may be asking him for some financial help soon.

Which comes full circle to my needing to provide a current update, which I'll do tomorrow or shortly thereafter.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.