[Magdalen] Cozy mysteries

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 14:08:17 UTC 2018

Is anyone here a fan of the "cozy mysteries" genre? I haven't read one, but
I've only recently discovered the genre through my daily email from
bookbub.com listing Kindle books marked down on Amazon. It's amusing just
to read the titles sometimes:

Hummus and Homicide
Here Comes the Bribe
Dying for Dinner Rolls

This is almost as fun as when a college roommate and I made up titles for
porn films, which I'll spare you.

Part of me thinks murder isn't cozy or fun ("A homicide? Oh, good...we'll
have fun sleuthing out the fascinating killer, over tea and scones!"), and
part of me gags at some of these titles,, but part of me wonders why I find
this interesting. :)

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA