[Magdalen] Thought for the day

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 15:13:47 UTC 2018

In unlikely places...

I subscribe to the Washington Post online, occasionally reading their "advice columnist" who often tackles touchy issues with great insight. The quote below was tucked into today's advice and I found it quite compelling.

"Our spiritual side is some of the best factory-installed equipment we have, and that we shouldn’t ignore it just because we can’t be bothered to read the manual. Kind of like Bluetooth."
Carolyn Hax/Washington Post advice columnist