[Magdalen] hip replacement

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Apr 7 16:49:08 UTC 2019

Both mine were done in 1990.  There was some pain the first post-operativeday, but that was it.  There was essentially no down time.  I wasn't supposed towalk for a week or so, but I was practically back to normal ambulation after thefirst week.  I suspect my relatively young age at the time figured in this quickrecovery strongly.  I was only 53 at that time. Thank heaven for my orthopedicsurgeon who had just finished his residency at the Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN USA).He was also a UM-Minneapolis Medical School graduate (my residency Alma Mater)It was an unusual coincidence for NE Pennsylvania.
Best wishes on your progress.

David Strang.