[Magdalen] hip replacement

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 22:59:55 UTC 2019

Yes, indeed.  I was scheduled to do this back in 2017 bit chickened out.
Do, it was overdue.  Some of the recent balance therapy set it off in a big
way.  The other hip is actually worse, but this one hurt more.  Don’t know
when that will happen, but we have a goal.

John and I will go on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land with daughter Ginny’s
church next March.

Ginga