[Magdalen] Embarrase de richesess

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Apr 8 23:33:25 UTC 2019

I think most Americans would agree that there is an almost overwhelming selection of US Presidentialcandidates on the Democratic ticket so far.  One of these many who seems to have just come out ofthe woodwork and strikes me as being a very interesting candidate is the present Mayor of South Bend,Indiana, Pete Buttigieg (I'm told that is an Albanian name).  He is the first openly gay presidential
candidate USA, and is a concert pianist.  Then to top it off, he learned Norwegian in order to read HenrikIbsen's works in their original tongue.  He is also an apparent religious man, and has served in the USMilitary.  Amazing.

David Strang.