[Magdalen] Gobble Gobble.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 20:20:11 UTC 2019

Yesterday on FB  I posted the pic’ of a female wild turkey that perched for awhile in a tree off the east side of my house..  North shore of Lake Ontario.  They are quite plentiful up here, but I didn’t expect to see one so close to my home in ‘downtown’ Port Hope.  Mind you, we are blessed with many ravines and such, so I keep my eyes peeled for the fox that came by a couple of times in the winter.  There was a rabbit’s hind leg in my garden a couple of weeks ago, so it’s all happening out there.

I’m also feeling quite capable today, having installed a hose rack on the side of the stairs to the upper deck.   Marked where the holes should go, drilled guide holes with my ancient hand drill, installed the two lugs and washers with my socket wrench.  Badda-bing- badda boom.  Except the hose is on the rack backwards.  Job for another day.  Ninety feet of excellent hose is heavy!.

Marion, a pilgrim

Sent from Mail for Windows 10