[Magdalen] Goble Goble.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 21:46:31 UTC 2019

Chickens and probably eat a lot of things I don't even want to think about...
Lynn

On Apr 10, 2019, at 2:50 PM, ME Michaud <michaudme at gmail.com> wrote:

I have a friend who’s a vegetarian.
But she’ll eat turkey sometimes.
She grew up on a farm and claims turkeys are so stupid they are actually
vegetables.

Apparently there’s truth to the story that they’ll drown in a heavy
rainstorm.
-M