[Magdalen] Goble Goble.

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 23:58:16 UTC 2019

I smile every time I see this header, for as a harpsichordist, I register
this as referring to the house of Goble, renowned English makers of
harpsichords for more than my lifetime.
We down under  have the Brush Turkey, a rainforest bird with a large
upstanding tail and rather ungainly flight patterns. It's one of a few
species in Australia that incubates its eggs under a large mound of leaf
litter. Now that it has become accustomed to suburbia, it will just about
demolish a backyard of small plants if it thinks this could be a good place
to start a family.
Regards
Lesley de Voil