[Magdalen] Goble Goble.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 15:40:51 UTC 2019

Turkey factory farming (also chicken, but that's a different thing) is HUGE
in this part of Virginia. In fact, there is a monument to the "turkey
growers" at the place on Hwy.11 where you turn off to get to our house
(there's another one way south of Harrisonburg too). When you come up on it
from the south you see the tail end, which led us to christen the place
"Turkey Butt Junction".