[Magdalen] Goble Goble.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 15:44:51 UTC 2019

I  used to get my eggs from the Mennonite kid down the road, whose mom runs
the local greenhouse and who was raising them for college money. Now that
he's in college he doesn't have time to deal with the chickens and he's
sold his little flock :(  Another neighbor down the road has a cute little
henhouse and 4 hens which his girls are keeping for the eggs.