[Magdalen] Baptism question

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 21:24:38 UTC 2019

I have friends who consider themselves to be Buddhist and Episcopalian or Quaker and Episcopalian, and if I had stayed in DC, I would have joined the ecumenical Church of the Saviour, where I had been worshiping on Monday evenings for about five years and had preached and celebrated. There was no conflict, and many of their members belonged to, or were clergy in, mainline denominations. My bishop was fine with it.