[Magdalen] Camp application

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 03:12:54 UTC 2019

And here in Michigan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 18, 2019, at 10:50 PM, Lynn Ronkainen <houstonklr at gmail.com> wrote:

Rooting for him here in Houston!!
Lynn

On Apr 18, 2019, at 8:19 PM, Grace Cangialosi <gracecan at gmail.com> wrote:

Ryan has applied for the one Virginia slot for a space camp at NASA in Houston this summer. It’s sponsored by the Virginia Dept. for the Blind and Visually impaired. He had his web-based interview today after clearing the hurdle of references, report cards, application, etc.
Michelle said one of the questions they asked was what three things he would take with him if he got to go to Mars.

His answers:
1. Joseph, his twin brother (because we’re inseparable)
2. Books
3. A journal so he could take notes for someone who might want to go there at a later time.

I almost cried! Now, how could they *not* pick him....? He’ll find out in two weeks. But there is literally only one slot for a student from Virginia.