[Magdalen] To Lay and To Lie.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 23:35:39 UTC 2019

I just realized that my post might also have been incomprehensible...
 What I meant was the use of ":Me and him" as the subject, followed by a
verb, as in "Me and him went to the store."

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*