[Magdalen] Easter joy

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Apr 24 03:25:06 UTC 2019

>>>BTW church was PACKED on Easter.
My first thought: who *are* all these people?
Second thought: hope they all come back.<<<

Reminds me of Christmas 2000 at St George's, Salinas, when I led the Credo chant and sang "Of the Father's love begotten" without accompaniment during Communion, noticing an insane number of packed pews and total strangers.  (It was the last time I darkened its door, so I was more or less a "stranger" too.)

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"Because that's the kind of guy, I'm." -- C Reiner, "Your Show of Shows", skit: "From Here to Obscurity".